The institute is working towards enhancing the institutional culture to serve the needs of an ever-changing and dynamic learning community.
Gaurdian Faculty Members (GFM) are appointed for a batch of 20 students.
1. Disseminate information to the students
2. Monitor Academic performance of students and guide accordingly.
3. Review examinations forms filled by students for discrepancies, if any.
4. Provide counseling with regard to overall personality development
5. Motivate students to participate in co-curricular/extracurricular activities
6. Keep parents informed about the overall development of student
7. Career guidance to students
8. Assist students in Placement/admission to higher studies.
9. Solve professional/personal grievances, if any
1. Individual attention throughout the course duration of students in college.
2. Improved administrative support to the students and office
3. Identification of slow learners and advanced learners
4. Improved academic monitoring and performance
5. Improved personal and professional counseling of students
6. Reduction in errors in the examination forms filled by the students and mark sheets issued by University.
7. Improved communication between students, teachers and parents.
8. Improved placement and students opting for higher studies.